Friday, June 04, 2004

Cute Little Lookalike

I remembered during those good 'ol single days, the very mention of 'Settling Down'...'Getting Hitched' and the likes would send shivers thru the spine. No way! I woud be the brashest protest of them all.

And people would mention about kids as well. On how they would bring joy to new or even battered couples.

Kids? You Kidding Me

But that youthful Rebel-With-Or-Without-A-Cause temperament of mine has been lately mellowed down by a new discovery:
The existence of my very own "Cute Little Lookalike"
In fact it took me quite some time to get into terms with the fact that another human being's course of life is being put onto my small hands.




Nowadays the pesky internet tracking software lurking inside my PC must have been noticing a shift in surfing trend. My IE default HomePage has been officially changed from Autospeed to Baby Centre.Com - My track day mates never found out about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home